Tuesday, April 15, 2008

video: new song



A new song, showcasing my first attempt at video editing and a random Brian Regan reference! Hope you like...

LYRICS
God, are you still listening?
Were you ever really there at all?
Maybe I was wishing
Maybe I was wrong
All of those desperate words I spoke
Are they just falling right back down on me?
When I am calling chaos home
Does it appease me to believe?

God, are you still speaking?
Have I ever really heard your voice?
Was it just something I was needing
To make some sense of all the noise?
I once believed that you were near
Whispering which way was best
But you are not a puppeteer
And I am not your marionette

God, are you awake now?
'Cause I don't know where I belong
I hear my friends tell me to pray now
Well, my prayer is this song
We think we've got you all exposed
But are you doing what we say you?
Is there even one remotely close
Interpretation of you?

2 Comments:

  1. Rob Woods said...
    Nice work- love the Brian Regan ref.
    boyward said...
    Whoa, great songwriting skills. Keep it up.

Post a Comment