Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Fancy Meeting You Here

Woah, um, hi there! Geez, is that you? You look, um... you look really great! Gosh, how have you been? What's been going on? You're right, its been way too long, I know, I'm sorry. I've just been so busy lately... I'm sorry I haven't called. You still have the same number? Yeah, we should totally get together soon...

Ah, blogging again. It's akin to that awkward conversation you have with a person you bump into that you should have stayed in touch with but haven't. But, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I mean, we live in the same cyber world and all... Anyway - I do have a lot to say now, so here's a list of some upcoming stories I'll be posting (mostly for my own benefit so I don't forget anything):

  • Life & job update
  • Surprising things I've discovered about San Diego
  • The Marin Foundation, and other gay stuff
  • Church - global & local, and other Jesus stuff
  • My friends' adoptions
  • American Sign Language
  • My take on the 2009 Oscar race
  • and much, much more!
So if anyone out there still knows this blog exists (and cares), rest assured there is spirited discussion ahead! 'Til next time, in the immortal words of Strongbad: Rock, rock on.

-M

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Who is Strongbad and when are you publishing your list of who you think Oscar winners will be?

    Not so Anonymous Chad

Post a Comment